Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'M.POSSIBLE




... that was back in 1999.and  I believe my former grade1 classmates still remember this. because that drawing was prevalent and everyone could draw it. lol. look at the transition LMFAOUT!!! Listen IMPOSSIBLE is nothing. IMPOSSIBLE is just a small word thrown around by BIG men who find it easier to live in a world that they have been given to explore the power that they have been given.IMPOSSIBLE is an opinion.IMPOSSIBLE is not a declaration,is a DARE.  IMPOSSIBLE is POTENTIAL. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS. dream BIG; think BIG,but start small.







2 comments:

  1. I'm digging my boy I'm digging:) I see you're back and it feels like you're all energised this time around. Keep them coming dawg

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. ama do just that. I'm inevitable none can hold me back now

    ReplyDelete